Friday, February 18, 2011

Multiplication Master

I originally wrote Multiplication Master for my children over a decade ago to assist them with learning their times tables. The source code for this program was unfortunately lost sometime over the past decade. Given that I have an 8 year old who is currently learning his times tables I decided that now was the perfect time to resurrect this project. After much hard work I have completed version 1.0 of the new Multiplication Master.



This program will quiz your child with randomly generated sums from their times tables. As a reward every 20 correct answers a video is shown. My son loves using this program as he enjoys working towards attaining the next video. I'm certain that other children will enjoy this program as much as my son does. I'm releasing Multiplication Master as Donationware. Multiplication Master can be downloaded here.